Laguna di Sopra

Laguna di Sopra

In the vineyard:

This white wine is obtained by the Chardonnay vineyard called “Laguna di Sopra”, characterized by fresh and calcareous clay soil.

In the cellar:

30% of the grape do the fermentation into stainless steel tanks and the other 70% into French barriques. The ageing is 9 months long in the same percentage of the alcoholic fermentation.

The wine:

The colour is brilliant and gold, the aroma is intense with notes of tropical fruits, spices and lemon, the palate is with incredible persistence, exceptional savoury finish.